Saturday, August 2, 2008

Babers Mischief

Okay, I know that I bellyache a little bit about what mischief Babers is always up to. He really is the one of the three that has made us become creative with entertaining and keeps our bottoms moving. Heck, lately I have taken up going to the gym because HE enjoys it. He has a blast playing. We get there and he runs straight for the play room! It is a joy to go there with him so I do. Maybe it is his way of getting my butt to workout. And it is working because honestly, the hour that I work out in silence (except for the loud music I play on my mp3) is bliss. Now - watch these videos. Yes, they are about Spidey riding his bike, but change your focus and watch Babers. Especially in the one where he is standing next to me trying to figure exactly when to throw the glass piece he picked up out of the garden........


No comments: