Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cookies & Elephants

There are plenty of our blogs that center around the kids, fun we have with them and their friends. Here is what I did with my friends today. At M2M we had our White Elephant exchange and there was a Cookie Exchange. You brought 4 dz to participate in the exchange and then if you wanted you could compete. I competed (of course). There were 4 divisions - Chocolate, Non-Choc., No Bake and Decorated. I did not enter decorated (ha!) - I went in Non-Choc. with Gooey Butter Cookies. Do you know people up here do not know what a Gooey Butter Cake is???? They say it is a STL thing, but please........we are only 3 hours away - Gooey Butter should be like chocolate, once you have it you take it with you and share it with others - like a religion. So, I won my division - yea!! Mostly I think it was the display. I had some inside information on how to wow the judges by the former organizer of the event. I made a 3 dimentional tree, put the cookies on a Santa plate and such. Anyway, here is the fun, these are some of my friends and now you have a peek at what I do.

No comments: