Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally!!

I have been chasing this boy for a picture since Wednesday when he lost the thing! About a week and a half ago Spidey noticed his first real (meaning not pulled by the dentist) loose tooth. Very exciting!! Then on Wednesday he stayed home from school and at lunch we noticed that it was so wiggly we could move it from side to side and front to back - it was basically hanging by a thread of skin. I suggested he let me just tug it out - mortified he refused - then I suggested he try to pull it himself - he refused and then accidentally pulled it out himself. He stood there for a second waiting..........I think for the blood he imagined would burst out if his tooth was pulled before its time. Once he realized it wasn't going to gush he went running out of the room to show SuperStar. The fairy showed up that night and delivered upon him a Gold $1 coin and a large pack of Sugar Free Bubble Gum.

1 comment:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I remember the first time I lost a tooth after I stopped believing in the tooth fairy. I showed it to my dad and said, "I know how this whole Tooth Fairy thing works. Let's cut out the middle man and you can just pay me." (I got a little extra for that one!)