Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Loose Tooth!!!


Spidey is soooooooooooooo excited - he has a Loose Tooth!!!!!!

Bottom front left if you are looking at him.

He came home today all, "Is Daddy going to pull my tooth out of my head?"
To which I told him, "No" and smiled silly.
He then said, "But my friend said he would."
My response was, "Your friend is wrong."
Spidey then countered with, "The school bus aide said he would do it by tying a string to my mouth."
I then took his hand and said, "Wow, these people have some wanna be dentists in their families. Daddy won't pull your tooth out."
Spidey thought about it and said, with fear in his voice, "You mean I have to go to the Dentist????"
Now, I am thinking a dentist sounds better then a rope around my tooth, but I say, "No, you won't need to go to the dentist until it is time for a cleaning."
Spidey was quiet and then asked, "What if it falls out while I am eating."
I think this actually happened to BigGuy, but I fibbed and said, "I don't think that can happen."
Spidey assured then told me, "SuperStar said I need to eat lots of ice cream to make my tooth slippery so it will fall out. You should buy me some."

No comments: