Friday, March 14, 2008

Spidey's Debut


Our Spidey was the star of our show last night! He was in his first class production. The Kindergarten/First Grade Musical. The whole thing was very cute. He came home from school and SuperStar was fussing all over him - they decided that after they had a snack they would go upstairs and she would help him to pick an outfit since she had done this sort of thing before and knew how he should look. In the end they actually ended up on the trampoline and I picked his clothes out - but they both approved of my pick and he looked terribly handsome. He also had a big part in the show - only 10 of the kiddo's got to come to the microphone to sing a portion of the Kids in the Bed song. As he got up there and sang his part, "Roll Over, Roll Over", people all around us said, "ooohhhhh" because he was so cute. We were so proud.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I wish I could have been there to see Spidey sing. I'm sure he did an excellent job.

Nona