Monday, May 12, 2008

You Are Special To Me

SuperStar & Spidey's teachers are "Buddies". That means that their classes do things together and that I suppose they share ideas. Both classes made painted pots with flowers in them for the parents - Both classes also did a questionnaire about why their Mom is Special to them. Here is what they said -

Spidey -
My moms name is Patty. She is blank years old and has blue eyes and brown hair.

My moms always says "No". Her favorite food is Broccolli. She cooks the best Pizza. My mom really loves me, my sister and my dad. My mom and I like to take walks with the dogs.

My moms favorite clothes to wear are Jeans and a Shirt. My mom is beautiful because of her eyes.

All day my mom takes care of Babers because he screams a lot.

I Love You! Spidey.

SuperStar -
Pattticia
Fun, exciting, lovable & kind.

Mother of
SuperStar, Spidey & Babers

Loves
Family and Ice Cream

Who feels happy when
She has Ice Cream

Who feels sad when
When she sees us sad

Who fears
Mice

Who would like to see
Her Children Happy

My mother's full name is
Pattricia Margaret

My mother's weight is
Maybe 98 Pounds

My mothers height is
5 feet

My mothers birth date is
March 3rd

My mothers age is
40

My mothers eyes are
Blue-Green

My mothers favorite television show is
Opra

My mothers favorite movie is
Flika

My mothers hobby is
Crafts and Baking

My mothers famous saying is
"Pay Attention!"

What I do that really gets Mom mad is
When I don't pay attention during piano

If Mom had three wishes they would be:
A life time supply of ice cream
A thousand dollars
Her family to always be happy


One word that describes my Mother is
Exciting

Their answers are completely perfect - although I have never even seen Flika and don't think I care to, hardly like to watch Oprah, would wish for much more then a thousand dollars and ice cream (although the family happy part is dead on), neither of them seems to know how to spell my name - however, I am glad that she knows exactly how much I weigh and that Spidey thinks I have beautiful eyes. I am a very blessed Mom!

No comments: