Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Fathers Day - 1 day late!

We had a great Father's Day. Well, since I am not a Father I suppose that isn't my place to really say, but I think BigGuy had a great Father's Day. His dad, BigGuy Sr., stayed for the weekend. Came in on Friday and stayed until Sunday night. It was a treat - he went to Superstar's volleyball game, we went to breakfast, showed him the windmill farm and then he and BigGuy pretty much watched every Cardinal's game and golf thing on TV all weekend. Although they did take the olders to the movies to see KungFu Panda.

Father's Day morning we made BigGuy's favorite breakfast - apple dumplings and egg & ham casserole. With some fresh pineapple and mango it was delish. Plus, the weather was so fabulous that we ate out on the back porch. Then they basically lazied around. We went to lunch and then they lazied around.

I think it was BigGuy's perfect day!

No comments: