Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guest Blogger - SuperStar

I gotta say GS camp was fun.Some things were bad and some things were good. My counslers were Drift wood,Hugs,Choo Choo,and critter. Critter and choo choo were my favorites.The tin-tins(bathrooms) were very smelly and the showers were tiny but in the end GS camp was awesome.I loved the beach and swimming but I missed my family alot(exept for the annoying spidey). The counslers were amazing.They were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice Drift Wood was silly,Choo Choo was fun,and Hugs and critter acted as if they were 5 years old. We found a bunch of clay on the beach and in the water. I helped build two things, a paradise for ants and a mountain. The ant paradise needed clay for walls to protect the sand that was in the paradise and I needed clay to make the moutain. They both turned out perfect, but one day geese came up onto our beach area and ruined both things. They pooped everywhere on the beach. Luckily they don't poop in water. I had soooooooooooooooo much fun at GS camp.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm glad you had such a good time, Andersen. The pictures show a bunch of happy girls. Congratulations to you for working so hard to get there.

Love,
Nona