Monday, January 18, 2010

Apple of the Week


This past week in class Spidey was the "Apple of the Week"

When you are the Apple you get to be the Line Leader and do other fun things that are of Special Responsibilities in the class room - you know the drill. And usually there is a Poster with pictures of the Apple from a tiny kid to a big kid - with a list of ALL the things they most love and are their favorites.......Well these were Spidey's:

A Person I admire: Dad (no surprise - he is trying to cut the Apron Strings lately)

My Favorite Animal: Monkey (really? shouldn't this be HAMSTER?)

My Name: Spidey (not really - he used his real name)

My Favorite Food: Cookie (no surprise, it is GS Cookie Time You know)

Where I was born: In St. Louis

My Favorite Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrik rul (you descipher that yourself)

What I Do Well: Base Ball

What I Like Most About Our School: Jim and lunch

Now......"Jim and lunch"........I looked at that and was dumbfounded thinking, "who the heck is Jim?" "Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim..........if he meant Jimmy in his class he would have written Jimmy........who is Jim? a janitor? no, his name is Mark.........who is Jim?" "Oh, what if Jim is a creepy guy who shows up at the playground enticing them with candy....I will have to talk to Mr.S about this."

And then it hit me......he meant GYM!!!!

I know better - I know to read his writing phonically!

No comments: