Friday, November 13, 2009


So What Do You Think? Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE this new background on the blog? I do..........and I thank Household Executive. Went to her blog yesterday and noticed that she had some fabulous new look to her blog and thought "dang when did she learn how to twist the HMLwhatchamathingy?" and then figured out just how she did it. And then.......I copied her - using a different background though. And then.......I changed my other blog too...and I changed its name to IpsyBipsySpider.

Why did I change the other blogs name? Well because I am going to start a little business and it turns out that PattiCakes is already taken. DamnIt! Although I think I can still use it in the state I live, but if someone is searching PattiCakes they are likely to hit ALL of them.....and there are quite a few.......which makes IpsyBipsySpider unique.

1 comment:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I really, really, really want to give my blog a different look but I'm scared to death to change the template. I'm super worried that I'll somehow wipe out all my blog's content and I'm not sure how to back it up first.

But what you're saying is, GO FOR IT, YOU BIG SCAREDY CAT! IT ISN'T THAT DIFFICULT.

Is that what you're telling me?