Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Blogs

There just isn't enough for me to do in the world today (note of comedy) - so I am starting a few more blogs. One if Me In Motion. This might change to We In Motion. We will see. That blog is going to be me keeping track of what I am doing to replace my me into the we that is us. Unless BigGuy joins in and then it will be we in all that and the us being all 5 of us. Follow that? I am not drinking as much caffiene in the morning these days so I don't really expect you to. Then the other is going to be PattiMark, but there really is too much for me to do in the world today to get that up and running until the basement is finished - 2 more days!! - and the furniture is down there - another week? You know there will be an update on that as soon as it is done and we are all living down there again - yea!!!

No comments: