Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday BigGuy!

Today is BigGuy's Bday!! I wanted to take a moment to celebrate him in the kids words.......


BigGuy is one of the most handsome men in the world - and Spidey says, "I like Dad and he likes me."


BigGuy is also a very great Dad - he is always willing to help the kids do whatever is needed. Babers says, "Dommadad works."


He is one of the best snugglers ever. SuperStar adds, "I will always love my dad. He always makes me feel like I am part of a group and I belong in it. He has always been very supportive like when he helps me practice my volleyball. Today we are probably going to do this Coke & Mentos experiment and he is really helping us by he is the one who is dropping in the mint so that he gets splattered instead of us. And I love him soo sooo soooooooo much - with extra ooooooooooooooooo's."

Happy Birthday BigGuy..........We Love You!

No comments: