Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today it was pointed out to me, by my friend MH, that I never posted any of the Halloween pics we took. Not that you want me to post ALL the pics we took, but a good grouping that reflects the craziness that was the day. You know, there has just been general craziness here - which is why there were never any posts done about the whole thing on Halloween. I did a post saying "Happy Halloween", but honestly, I did that the day before and then most of the posts since were PreWritten and scheduled to appear (even the post about Obama winning the election - because hey, we all knew he was going to win). So today MH emailed and pointed out that we mentioned the things we were going to do - but then never did the usual posting of pics. Thank you for the reminder - it has been nuts here!!

No comments: