Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Wall of Fame - take II


Okay, I noticed that I made some people feel they needed to explain themselves about not sending a card - and also received a solicitation advertisement for an easier way to send cards.

Now - it was not my intention to poke anyone for not sending a card. It WAS my intention of making fun of myself and the things that run through my head - no matter how goofy they are. And believe me, they are goofy - BigGuy will attest to that although he will be glared at by me after he does so (only I am freely allowed to make fun of me - keep that in mind).

Also - if in the future you ever receive a store bought card that was generated by MY sending it (keep in mind BigGuy still purchases cards) - then you should call our house and see if we are over stressed or I have left the family. Our cards at Christmas are handmade because we know that we can not give Each Person We Care So Much About a more traditional gift - so the handcrafted cards become that.

That Said - release your guilt of not having sent a card - but also know that this year I came up with a Color Coding System. Blue for Family (which means you never have to worry about not receiving a card) - Yellow for those who have gone 2 years without sending one - Green for Friends we would never take off the list (because they might as well be family) - and Brown for those that I am wavering about.

Yes, I really do think these things. However, remember (based on what I said earlier) You are not Allowed to make fun of me - only I can. So laugh privately......

No comments: