Monday, July 9, 2007

In the closet


BigGuy says I have a problem if this is what I am using my time to do. I say that rainbows are beautiful and you can never have things too orgnanized. You see the couple that lived here before us left all their hangers. I think they literally took all their clothes off the hangers and packed them up leaving their hangers "hangin". With all the options I sorted them out by color and then realized that we had enough white hangers to hang all of our clothes, but that all the other color categories were a bit too small to hang everything on. So I placed the extra's in our bath closet and used the largest group to hang our clothes. Very proud of myself I showed BigGuy and SuperStar (the two family members I thought would most appreciate it - I mean, SuperStar loves rainbows). They didn't really. In fact, my daughter basically told me to stay away from her closet and she would do things her own way. She said it nicely, but still....... BigGuy says she is just like me. I don't see it - well, maybe I do.

No comments: