Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Big Show

So it seems that the only thing I had time to keep updated in the past two weeks was facebook. That is primarily because there is nothing to that and I had the draw of MyFarm. See - when there is stress related to things generally I will add on by creating more tasks that have no potential side effects if they go Kablooey - creating MyFarm was that this holiday season. No bad results if it failed, yet it gave me another outlet to suck more time away (or you could look at is as a stress release that took only 5 min. each day and gave me a sense of accomplishment when I cleared and planted a field).

However you look at it - now we have some catching up to do after the holidays. We will start with SuperStars Big Show. It was a ton of fun and she did a great job. It was much more serious then I thought when we first became involved - but worth the effort.



She says that she isn't certain she will do it again - that she will decide later. We are pretty certain she will do it again. Spidey is totally on board to do it next year - and that alone will be SuperStar back in the act. I will enjoy it - I will just have to plan for being more organized for the Big Christmas Show too.

No comments: