Saturday, December 13, 2008

Make New Friends

Well, we are working on making new friends. Spidey and SuperStar are doing pretty well. Honestly I think I am doing pretty well - and BigGuy has his work friends (he could use some "doing things buddies" though) - but Babers kinda plays with all the people we play with. Except for a few he because there is CC (only he is 5) and NO (only he lives in Peoria) and hopefully school will bring about a few more - however, he has scored a neighbor friend - which is better then any other type of friend because they can come over and play - whenever - and their mom will drop them off to go do errands - and their mom will let Babers be dropped off so his mom (me of course) can do errands - thus creating a new friend for me too (she is super sweet and nice). So Yea!! for new friends - and as the GirlScout song goes.....
Make New Friends, (EK and CK are the new)
but Keep the Old (the rest of you are the old)
one is Silver
and the others Gold (I don't know who is one and who is the other)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I can't believe how big Babers has gotten!! They all have - I can't believe you've been gone so long. You look FAB, by the way. :)