Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where Does it Come From?


Where does it all come from? I know for a fact that we cleaned out our house when we moved - lots of junk - my motto was "if we don't need it donate it" - "if it needs fixin' toss it". When I ran out of stuff to clean I headed over to SS's house to organize there - she invited me, however she totally blocked my brutal methods of really clearing things out. Once we moved and unpacked stuff we donated at least a half a truck load a month. Each week it seemed I was stopping by the GoodWill to drop off a donation of clothes, toys, stuff the people before us left - always something. Then we finished the basement and cleaned out stuff 6 months after moving in and donated another few truck loads. We have only had 1 Christmas and 1 round of birthdays since moving here. We no longer live close enough that the Grands who love to gift can drop by giant bags of clothes or toys for the kids "just becaue they love them". We no longer live near the Grand who loves to hit the great yard sales and find some really remarkable prices on stuff we don't really need, but love to have - and yet still - WE HAVE A TRUCK LOAD OF STUFF TO DONATE!!!!



Ack!! Where does it all come from?? How do we keep it from happening?

No comments: