Sunday, February 15, 2009

SuperStar on Stage



SuperStar had her class musical this past Thursday night. I really got NO good pictures because a very tall parent was sitting in front of me. He was okay and I could have worked around him, but then for some reason he moved his chair to the right and was perfectly in the center of the stage. I could see 3 rows of kids to the left of his head and 3 rows of kids to the right of his head. Luck was with us and SuperStar was the last kiddo on the right side of her row. So we did see her. The problem was that with videoing his head kept throwing off my focus. Shoot. Literally. Yes, I could have moved, but Babers would have wanted to move with me and he was quite the force to be reckoned with that night.

Still............we did hear her. There were a few solo's and SuperStar was one of them. Most were done in groups of 3, but SuperStar was paired up with 2 boys and when they each sang into their microphone (there were 3 placed on stage) she was the only one you heard. She received a lot of compliments.

No comments: