Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So Maybe we aren't so Refined afterall....

Okay I have never claimed to be Refined - Sophisticated - shoot I don't even claim to be An Adult..........and I certainly don't claim those titles for BigGuy either. Although I do admit that for some reason people confuse us for those "type of people".

I will say that I am High Brow enough to not laugh at fart jokes (although BigGuy will pee his pants at a good fart joke......or any jokes that include Monkeys Throwing Poo). But, here is proof that we are no mentally older then a High Schooler........

Last night we were getting ready to do the FINAL 3 Deliveries for SuperStars Super Girl Scout Cookie Selling(insert crazy cheer here)....and BigGuy was taking her out. I was showing how on top of things I was to make it easy for him - I had pre-boxed all the deliveries and written the names on the boxes.

Plump - Bocock - Shank

Those were the 3 names. We looked at the boxes sitting together and began giggling. It just could not be helped. Then we started making sentences using the 3 names as regular words. And we giggled more. it just could not be helped. We laughed enough to bring tears.

No comments: