Sunday, July 5, 2009

I need a Blog Assistant


I totally need a blogging assistant..................any one want to apply for the job? I will pay home baked and designed cakes............hand crafted cards..........rent out children to do half-assed housework for free...........be willing to mow small expanses of lawn (because I am learning that an acre takes far too long - and I don't think we have even a full acre - anyone want to measure my lawn?).................what else can I use for incentive?

Ideas? Takers?

Oh! I also need drinkers. So I have had the makings for Jessica's Mojito recipe for 3 days..........and NO takers! BigGuy said he would drink them with me......but an entire bottle of Rum split between the two of us? Hmm......might make for some interesting times, but those kids still live in our house and that does NOT sound like a great next day........so I am putting out an add for drinkers - preferably women because they are very funny when sauced.

Takers?

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

I'll be right there *grins*

HalfPint said...

I'm not that far!