Sunday, March 15, 2009

As Serious Like a Heart Attack

Pretty sure that a few posts ago I talked about SuperStars big sales. Just in case - and because she loves to read it - she sold 759 boxes!! Seriously. This is what her stack of cookies looked like after we unloaded them in our garage. You can't even see all the stuff because of the massive amount of Thin Mint cases - yeesh you Thin Mint lovers are crazy for that stuff!! Although with the Lemonades stacked in front it certainly looks like I am talking some folks into my favorite :0) I don't even know how many cases there were in all - my co-leader would - she took the job of Cookie Mom (although this year I helped a lot more due to some family stuff she really wanted to go home for). I will happily give the job back to her 100% next year.


I know - you are thinking, "Damn!! That's a lot of cookies!" and you are right. But look at the next picture...........



These are OUR VERY OWN COOKIES - they aren't being held (oh, wait 3 boxes go to Sunny's family and 2 to my neice) for anyone other then US!! The kids each bought 4 boxes (The King excluded - he gets to pilfer all of ours), not sure how many BigGuy asked for and I wanted 2 Lemonades and 2 Peanut Butter Sandwich (not Patties - yeck to the chocolate). Then Nanny and GranmaR bought - AND GAVE THEM TO US! Had we known that was going to happen we would have bought Many Less. We should have known though. Perhaps it is a subconscious thing.

Now........to make us feel better about the amount of cookies we bought. I am noticing that many of those friends and family who just bought a few boxes because they really shouldn't........are coming back for MORE! HA! Now our 40 boxes doesn't seem so gluttonous - well, it still does.......kinda...they are Girl Scout cookies after all........and they only come once a year..........

No comments: