Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seen In Someone Else's Art Work

There are days when you look at your kids and you just think, "I am going to go insane if I see you for a second more." Certainly you don't feel like a fabulous parent - but those days DO HAPPEN.

At the same time - there are days when you look up at your kids and you think, "How could God have created anything more beautiful then you." and of course you maybe feel a bit full of yourself because you KNOW there is not another family of children that could EVER hold a candle to yours.

Lately - Babers, soon to be renamed "The King", has been more then a handful. He almost demolished my birthday splendor into a pile of rubble - had it not been for the 30 minute foot & back massage the Olders gave me. Then today I pulled up the link for the pics taken at his preschool. The photographer, JennyLein, did an amazing job!! She is quite the Artist. I am totally buying pictures - and that is saying something! He is Gorgeous! She captured his beauty, his spunk and his "you want to do anything I ask" for ability.





How Lucky Am I?

Now I want to take the Olders back to have her do the same for them. Could save a life - you just never know.

No comments: