Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Today is my Birthday - Yea Me!! I didn't make these Bday cupcakes - I found then in a google search - I might make them though - they are super cute! However, for my birthday today I think I will either have BigGuy's famous Carrot Cake - or go to a local bakery and get a Cheesecake. Hmmm....birthday choices.

Anyway, to do a post that Celebrates Me and share a funny - I was trying to think of something fun to post that would make people giggle. Now..........you may have already seen this. My first time was on CNN about a week ago. If so - you already know the giggle. If not - enjoy!

Just click the Link below and it will take you to the Movie Trailer for Mel Gibson's newest movie 'The Colonel'

MEL GIBSON IS… COLONEL SANDERS

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: