Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update!!!!! New Things You Can Do!!!!

Huge news!! You know how I am always hinting that I Would LOVE To See Comments From My Favorite People? and you know how most of you have said, "Well I don't have a Blogger ID thingy, so it is too much trouble...."? Well............today is your lucky day!! Actually we made the switch a few days ago - I just had a bunch of blogs already scheduled so I held onto the info - MJB got the word though (Yea MJ). Now - after you read a hilarious blog here you can VERY EASILY leave a Fabulous Comment. You do not need a Blogger ID Thingy after all - I just wasn't saavy enough to figure that out very easily.

Why Am I Now Figuring It Out? That is PartII of the New Things - SuperStar has started her own blog! Yep. She has been asking if she could do a blog - earned a really nice Kodak camera for her cookie sales - and now she wants to blog and show pics of her life as told by her (no more of my interpretation of things). Her blog, My Life, will be dif though. You can not just log into hers. Sorry. Too much paranoia from me to allow that and BigGuy backed me up. So hers is by invite only. If you have not received an invite leave a note here and we will send you one - after you pass the Security Clearance.

No comments: