Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Happened to Mothers Day?


I know...............it has been super busy..........is an often appearing line in this blog. And my apologizing for being "behind" in posting holidays is also a reacurring theme. I will let you in on a secret............I am not really sorry. Honestly.........I don't think you really care all that much as long as you are seeing new things. Am I right?

That said - It Has Been Really Super Busy Around Here!

I did post the Talent Show - let us hear a round of applause for those talented kiddo's!!! Spidey, SuperStar and MissMB are staples in the house lately. It has been nice to start having kids that are regulars. Spidey has picked up a few too - MissLW and the B boys are over all the time too. Yesterday I got a glimpse into the future of teens. Spidey, B1 and B2 came into the kitchen.....
"We're hungry can we eat the pizza?" and with that they swung the fridge door open, grabbed all the leftover pizza, a few juice boxes and it was gone. Gone baby gone. And they are only 8,7 & 6. What will it be like when they are HUGE?

So what have we been doing?
* SuperStar had a field trip
* Spidey had a field trip
* Girl Scout Sleepover
* Girl Scout Celebration Night
* Last Day of Preschool (wept on that day.......no more break time!)
* Last Girl Scout Meeting (seems small - but this means no planning for 3 months)
* Baseball, Softball, swimming and all those other fun everyday kinda things.....

Now I am going to try to catch up a bit. Or at least post some things that I have laying around in wait. I give up on "catching up" - it really is a silly term anyway. And we will start with Mothers Day..............

No comments: